By Alison Parks-Whitfield
Discover the best way to sort and photo nutrients just like the pros
Whether you are taking pictures for a foodie weblog, ads, packaging, menus, or cookbooks, Food Styling & images For Dummies indicates you ways to take the next move on your ardour for meals and images. This beautiful, informative, and enjoyable advisor to the basics of meals styling offers details at the instruments and methods utilized by one of the most profitable professionals.
Food Styling & images For Dummies provide you with the basics of foodstuff styling and offers you the interior scoop at the instruments and methods utilized by the most profitable professionals.
- Shows you ways to translate style, aroma, and charm via colour, texture, and portion
- Includes concepts akin to severe close-ups, selective concentration, and special angles to create dramatic effect
- Detailed assurance on lighting fixtures and composition
- Tips for selecting the right kind apparatus and getting to know using digicam settings, lenses, and post-production software
- Advice for making a specialist character and getting your meals images company off the ground
Whether you are an beginner or expert nutrition photographer, Food Styling & images For Dummies is a enjoyable and informative advisor to photographing and arranging culinary topic matter.